WebsiteBuilder: How to Access and Edit Your Site - Video
This article shows how to access WebsiteBuilder through Legacy and Foundation experience. Click on each link below to access the instructions for each type of control panel.
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Under website tools, click on WebsiteBuilder.
- The next page will show you a list of Domains with WebsiteBuilder installed. Click on the EDIT SITE button of the domain that you want to edit.
- Your browser will open a new tab or window and take you to the Legacy WebsiteBuilder Editor that should look like this:
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
For Legacy WebsiteBuilder For WebsiteBuilder Express
- This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen on a new tab:
Legacy WebsiteBuilder looks like this: WebsiteBuilder Express looks like this: