ONE APP IS ALL
That's the power of Dialed + Domain.com.
As soon as you've picked a phone number and installed the Dialed app on your smartphone, you'll be ready to make and receive calls and texts.
Getting your second phone number is simple.
Pick a plan
Select between the Local and Toll Free plans, as shown below.
Choose your number
Log into your account, browse the available phone numbers, and select the one you want.
Download the app
Download the Dialed app and get your activation code.
Open for business
That's it! You're ready to pick your settings and communicate with customers.
Separate your business from your personal calls.
Easily import current contacts from your phone, use custom labels to group them, and even mark VIPs to make sure important customers get your full attention.
THE CHERRIES ON TOP
Choose your number
Whether it's a local or toll free number, your final digits are up to you.
Unlimited calls & text
However much you need to communicate via calls and texts, we've got you covered.
Enjoy standard services
All the features you'd expect, such as caller ID & voicemail transcription.
Set office hours
Let clients know when you're available, or set up an auto-text reply when you're offline.
Screen & organize contacts
Block spam, mute specific contacts, & use custom labels to keep contacts organized.
And so much more
Set up voicemail, send bulk messages, use auto-reply, do not disturb, & more.
Pick your phone number
$ 9.99/moFREE TRIAL*
Dialed Toll Free
$ 19.99/moFREE TRIAL*
Frequently asked questions
- Yep! Dialed allows you to place and receive international calls. Using the app while traveling internationally shouldn't be a problem either.
- To ensure your business calls are kept completely separate from your primary phone number, Dialed uses Voice over Internet Protocol.
- Dialed uses data for all calls, and the amount of data used depends on how long the inbound call is. Data usage rates vary based on your carrier and phone plan.
- Since Dialed uses data, not a cell network, no specific texts or calls would show up on your bill.
- The great thing about Dialed is that you can set your own "office hours", so your personal life isn't interrupted when you don't want it to be. You can also toggle on the "do not disturb" button to silence calls and notifications whenever you please. Text and call history logs are always available in the app.
- Incoming calls from Dialed will ring on your phone the same way your normal calls do. The main difference is that you'll see a label that says ‘Dialed Audio’. This label is added by your platform to indicate that Dialed is handling the call.
1 | Dialed is a third party business phone line service provided by Ad Hoc Labs, Inc. Currently the Dialed app is only available on iOS and Android devices and limited to residents of Canada and the United States.
*This plan includes 1 Dialed Local or Dialed Toll Free plan, free for 30 days with the purchase of a Dialed Local or Dialed Toll Free plan. Your Dialed Local or Dialed Toll Free plan will automatically renew monthly at the current renewal price until cancelled. You can cancel your automatic renewal at any time prior to being billed online or by phone.